DC Trainings was founded in 2010, by Dr. Scott Sawyer, to connect Chiropractors with effective systems to maximize patient services. Our mission is to provide high quality practice solutions, for aspiring Chiropractors. Despite entering one of the most challenging healthcare landscapes our nation has ever encountered, we find that our members consistently overcome practice-growth challenges through DC Trainings' proven solutions.
DC Trainings is based and focused around these guiding principles:
- Experience: We're proud of our extensive experience, and also provide a V.I.P. experience for each of our members. If it's taught as part of the curriculum that means it is currently used in active practice. We exceed our members' expectations, so they can make a real difference in the lives of those they care for.
- Relationships: We develop, and nurture, long-term relationships with our members and their respective practices. Our members learn to carefully identify employee talents and traits, in order to maximize team performance and longevity.
- Productivity: Each member of the team must be accountable, perform with urgency and deliver as promised in order to benefit through job-satisfaction and profits. We enable our members to have more life balance, less stress & better quality of life.
DC Trainings embraces simple core values and we conduct our business in alignment with these values:
- Integrity: We operate with honesty and integrity, always putting the needs of our members first. This is also reflected in the way our members care for others.
- Passion: We love our profession and have a true passion for helping people achieve the quality of life they deserve.
- Fun: Life is too short not to have fun, laugh, and enjoy the journey. We work hard, play hard, and believe in work-life balance.
- Teamwork: We trust and value each other as we would our own family. We work as a team and strive for excellent service.
- Professionalism & Respect: We maintain a professional relationship with all of our members; earning respect is of upmost importance to us.
Our commitment to these values and guiding principles has resulted in DC Trainings being consistently recognized by our members as one of the top 1% of firms in the Chiropractic coaching industry. Don't take our word for it - review the testimonials from our satisfied members.
As a famous poet once said, "There are those who make things happen. There are those who watch things happen. And, there are those who wonder, What happened?"
With DC Trainings, you'll consistently find yourself in the first category!